Iowa Nonprofit Summit Registration Is Now Open!
Registration is now open!
The Iowa Nonprofit Summit Planning Committee and Sponsors are pleased to announce that registration is now open for the Iowa Nonprofit Summit!
The biennial Summit offers essential learning opportunities relevant to staff in a variety of nonprofit, civic, volunteer management, government and national service roles, including but not limited to Board Members, Executive Directors, Program Directors, Resource Development staff, AmeriCorps members.
Join us October 29-30th at The Meadows Events & Conference Center at Prairie Meadows Race Track & Casino and take advantage of the latest resources available to help nonprofits and volunteer programs excel.
Early registration rates are available now through October 17th. Registration fees for the 2019 Nonprofit Summit are:
- Individual, one day: $80
- Individual, two days: $150
- Group rate, two days (one organization registering three or more individuals): $130 per person
- National Service Member, two days: $130
- Certified Service Enterprise Organizations: 15% off registration fee
- Exhibitor, nonprofit, one day: $140
- Exhibitor, nonprofit, two days: $250
- Exhibitor, for profit, one day: $200
- Exhibitor, for profit, two days: $375
You don't want to miss out on the dozens of break-out sessions, networking opportunities, exhibitors and keynote presentations. Session topics include volunteer engagement, fund development, disaster preparedness and response, youth mentoring, rural engagement, strategic planning, nonprofit accounting, communications, inclusion, and more. Register today at https://www.regonline.com/IAnpsummit2019.